We are looking to add someone to our team. This position would be part-time. Listed below are the qualifications we are looking for. Please feel free to stop by the Feed Store for an application and to learn more about the position.
- At least 16 years of age.
- Have a High School Diploma or are working towards it.
- Must be able to lift and have physical stamina to perform physical labor. (Must be able to lift minimum of 50 pounds)
- Experience in the agriculture industry or customer service industry.
- Experience with operating a forklift.
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Service Oriented
- Team Player
Update on Chick Orders for 2021
We wanted to let everyone know that it looks like we will be able to start getting chicks in this month. More of the common breeds are coming available this month. Some breeds are still limited and won't be available until next month or the month after. Call us (307-635-1216) or come in if you are interested in ordering some chicks!
Chick Orders for 2021
We are planning on taking orders for chicks this year. At this time we will not be able to get chicks in until later this spring or early summer. Due to weather and the Hatchery having to fill orders that were missed, new orders are being delayed. Please let us know if you are interested in ordering chicks and we will see what we can do. We will be sure to provide any updates we receive from the Hatchery.
All Bogs 25%
All the Bogs in the store are 25% off while supplies last!
New Brands and Products Request
We are always looking for new brands and products to bring into the store. If you have any recommendations or requests, please fill our a request below. We will look into and see what our options are and see if we can bring it in.
COVID-19 UPDATE: WE ARE STILL OPEN
We wanted to get the message out there that we will be offering curb side pickup for anyone who needs the service or doesn’t feel comfortable coming into the store. Listed below are the steps to follow if you are interested in this service.
What to do:
1. Call All Around Feeds (307-635-1216) prior to coming.
2. Place your order with us over the phone and we will collect payment at that time. (Please let us know when you think you will arrive.)
3. Call us when you have arrived and we tell you where to go and we will get you loaded. (Receipts will be either taped on the feed or we can email the receipt.)
The health and safety of our customers and their animals is our top priority. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Questions about Show Feeds??
Come see with any question you have when it comes to feeding show feed and supplements. If we don't know the answer we will find it out.